Nature's Gate Hemp Moisturizing Lotion Review.

/
3 Comments

Smooth soft skin is what we all want but we don't want all the harsh chemicals hurting our beautiful skin. It's so hard to find a good moisturizing cream that leaves the skin glowing,soft and paraben free. That's why i'm very excited to be reviewing this Nature's Gate Hemp Moisturizing Lotion not only does this leave your skin feeling soft and beautiful but it smells so good.

It's all natural.


My skin tends to be normal not too dry and not too moisturized and needed something that would be gentle on my skin. This isn't the first time using a Nature's Gate product as I've used their natural toothpaste before you can read about it Here and i'm very satisfied so far with their products.






























What first caught my eye was the fact that this has a pump, that means you don't need to look crazy (sometimes I do) moving the bottle up and down like a shake weight lol when the product is midway through.


By adding a pump I also feel like it's easy access when your hands are filled with lotion you just pump instead of trying to grab the bottle and squeezing it. If you have very sensitive skin this hemp lotion will be nice and smooth on your skin.

 When applying the lotion it's not thick or greasy like most natural products tend to be. You don't have to worry about shaking the bottle to mix things back together because it stays as it is. Nature's Gate is universal and is for all ages it such a great natural product that it has been featured in Seventeen Magazine.


Like I stated above people with any type of skin can use it and I've tested this out myself. I have sensitive skin I use to suffer from boils (I'm so thankful it went away) and sometimes dry patches of skin (TMI I know i'm sorry) and this has helped me moisturize my skin while not irritating it. My mother also has very sensitive skin vitiligo and she uses it too and hasn't irritated her skin.


























For those curious minds out there this is how this fantastic lotion looks like. At first I was kind of taken back by the main ingredient...Hemp. I was so concerned with how this lotion was going to smell I was worried it would smell like grass. I was SO wrong this smells so good, in my opinion it smells like mint. When I asked others some said almonds, cinnamon and candy. You must try it out yourself and discover what is the scent.

I really recommend this product is one of my top five favorite skin regimens. Not only is it natural but wonderful. This is such a rich lotion and has lots of benefits for the skin. Now for the final verdict.

PROS :

1.) It's Natural.
2.) Paraben free.
3.) It's not greasy.
4.) Scent isn't strong.
5.) Moisturizes the skin very well
6.) Great for sensitive skin
7.) Absorbs quickly

CONS :

1.) It's pricey

Price: $19.74

I hope everyone enjoyed this review as much as I did and you get to try this magnificent lotion from Nature's Gate. Not only do they have lotions but they have a variety of different products like shampoo & conditioners,body wash,toothpaste and more. If you are into healthy living or just enjoy natural things in life you will definitely enjoy this product. I also want to state that I bought this product myself it's not an ad. Have a blessed day.


Photobucket


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. It’s a good moisturizer but it’s a little bit pricey. I’m currently using Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion. You can give it a try :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Eucerin Philippines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've never heard of Eucerin but I'll love to give it a try.

      Delete
    2. Yes Yashira, it's a good moisturizer.

      Delete