Welcoming The New Year!!! 2012

/
1 Comments





Credit: weheartit.com


Credit: Flickr
.
.
.
.
Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful new years eve and had a great time. I personally had a wonderful time with my mom and sister in my house. This is the first year we spent it alone in our house ( every year we celebrate it at our sisters house but she went on vacation) we had lots of food and toasted with ginger ale ha ha. I felt like last year went by so fast and I know this one will too. Do you have any new year resolutions? I don't really have any but if I had to choose one it would be to take more pictures for my blog, be active in my blog as much as I could and accessorize more. Also to always get good grades to keep my hard earning GPA how it is. Here is what I wore on new years.
.
.
.


Just wore a simple black dress with rhinestone detailing.


It was chilly outside all of a sudden.
.
.
.
.
Every new years right after 12 am we run around the block with luggage's with clothes and passport so we could travel more during the new year. It's suppose to give you good luck and supposedly make you travel, we don't really believe in that but It's just fun to go around the block.


My mother and sister.



Myself with a really big smile wishing everyone a wonderful healthy and blessed new years. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true. Always remember to be safe and healthy have a great day and thank you for reading my blog.








Photobucket





You may also like

1 comment:

  1. That seems fun. Our tradition is to throw water and eggs out the door.

    ReplyDelete