Nail Polish Obsession Tag! How Fun!

/
0 Comments

Hi everyone, I know that most of the tags that are made are always on Youtube but I decided I wanted to do tags for blogs too. I am very excited and this is my first tag ever and anyone that is reading this can also do this tag.

1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
Sinful Colors
2. Glitter or no Glitter?
No glitter.
3. OPI,China Glaze or Essie?
China Glaze.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Every week or when I get bored of the color.
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Pastel colors.
6. Dark or Brights?
Depends on my mood but either.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?
Pastel purple
8. Matte nails in or out?
In I've always been a big fan.
9. French Manicure?
No, not for me.
10. Favorite winter color?
Whine red
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you all liked this tag I might do this every month I want to spice up my blog. I would love to see all of you do this tag. Also If you have any tags in mind please don't hesitate to tell me and please show me your tag post I love reading them.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: