First day school jitters.

/
1 Comments
I remember waking up at 6 in the morning feeling tired and anxious, having so many butterflies in my stomach. I felt so nervous I couldn't eat breakfast all I could think was "What about if I forget where this class is, or if I get lost?". High school was such a new experience as a freshman, so many thoughts and worries running through my head. To this day I have to say freshman year (9th grade) was one of the best high school years I've ever had in high school. If you are a freshman this year in high school my advice to you
is don't worry and relax. You must be thinking relax? Don't worry? I know it might be a hard task but it's true. Don't stress out on what to wear on the first day or what make up look you will be sporting. My best advice to share with you is wear something nice and comfortable. For those of you who wear uniform it is a much more easier task to get up everyday and just wear a uniform instead of looking for clothes before you go to sleep or when you wake up. Remember confidence is key and you have to feel comfortable in your own skin. Wearing make up on the first day of school should be a big no no. You wan't to make a good impression and be taken seriously and what is better than going to school with fresh clean skin. Certain make ups tends to cause pimples and blemishes if they contain oily substances and we want to keep away from that. A good morning cleanser should do the trick to clean radiant skin. Good Luck and have a blast.


You may also like

1 comment: